Failing shlfolder test

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Oct 27 04:16:09 CDT 2006

Just for information, a week ago or so, the shlfolder has started
failing systematically (on a fresh ~/.wine directory as well as after
round of tests):

../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M shell32.dll -T ../../.. -p shlfolder.c && touch shlfolder.ok
shlfolder.c:366: Test failed: CreateDirectoryA failed! Last error: 000000b7
err:shell:HCR_GetFolderAttributes HCR_GetFolderAttributes should be
called for simple PIDL's only!

Unfortunately I don't have the exact date because I did not keep a
history of my nightly test runs (but I do now).

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
           Cahn's Axiom: When all else fails, read the instructions.