wineprefixcreate - create symlink to cdrom drives(Try 2)

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at
Tue Apr 3 11:37:47 CDT 2007

On 4/3/07, EA Durbin <ead1234 at> wrote:
> The drives are not created under dosdevices in Ubuntu/Gentoo. I always have
> to go in and add the drom drive manually in winecfg under both distros.

When I tried last Ubuntu it worked just fine. Slackware 11 is
currently the only big one that doesn't have hal. I use slackware but
I don't care that there is no autodetection on slackware because I
know how to add them myself ;)   Slackware will have hal soon though.