Towards getting the top ten requested apps running...

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Sun Apr 15 05:37:34 CDT 2007

On Saturday 14 April 2007 08:47, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Novell did a survey last year to find out what ten apps
> people most wanted ported to Linux.  I've put a copy
> of the results into our wiki here:
> Wine seems far enough along that it's not unreasonable
> to consider getting all ten of these apps working over
> the next year.  (One of them already works great: Lotus Notes.
> So that's one down, nine to go...)

Hm, I started poking iTunes a little, but I'm afraid that'll take some work.
Using native libraries every time I got stuck got me down to a kernel level
problem. See

Perhaps someone who's into the dlls I had to override (wintrust, crypt32,
rpcrt4) can give it a look.

Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Will code for cotton.