clusapi.h - add states for GetNodeClusterState()

Dan Kegel dank at
Thu Apr 19 18:00:59 CDT 2007

On 4/19/07, EA Durbin <ead1234 at> wrote:
> >You might have more luck getting these three patches
> >in if you also checked in a conformance test that depended on them.
> The .dll is a stub dll, according to the wiki developer hints page it has to
> be added first with only DLLMain before I can start adding any functions, or
> conformance tests.

You're right:
but that only excuses one of your patches.

The first patch that just creates the stub dll is ok,
but the second patch (the one that adds all the structs constants in
the .h file)
should have included an implementation and conformance test
that exercized those constants and structures.
- Dan