shdocvw #3: Set default home and search page.

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Tue Dec 4 04:52:50 CST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 11:33 PM, Aric Stewart <aric at> wrote:
> While amusing I do not think this is correct.

Plenty of OEM's change the default IE home page, and we should make it
easy to do so in Wine. I think a edit box in winecfg is the best route
to go with the default option being about:blank or

Steven Edwards