shdocvw #3: Set default home and search page.

Aric Stewart aric at
Tue Dec 4 04:56:24 CST 2007

Do we consider wine to be an OEM or a reimplementation of the base
windows? Setting the homepage is easy enough it is just a registry key.
However it is not something set when registering shdocvw.dll so i dont
think we should set it there.  As a config option in winecfg sure.