Instructions for creating the tests directory

Bill Medland billmedland at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 5 14:25:39 CST 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-01 at 10:46 -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Bill wrote:
> > Is there any documentation on how to set up the tests directory for an
> > existing dll?
>
> Good question.  Last time this came up, the answer was recorded here:
>
> http://kerneltraffic.osmirror.nl/wine/wn20021011_139.html#3
>
> I don't know if that's correct still, but it's a start.

No, it isn't

> Can you update the doc once you get it worked out?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

Sure

Let's start with updating the documentation on updating the
documentation :-)

I see we have both the old sgml-based docs (which are now on
sourceforge) and the wiki.

I presume we are maintaining both (i.e. we have not obsoleted the docs).

So where do we send patches to the sgml these days?  Still to wine-
patches?

Then (I'm using urlmon as a model)-
What's with the 'generated.c' autogenerated files?

--
Bill Medland <billmedland at shaw.ca>