New list subscriber - Question about gdi:widenpath

Dan Kegel dank06 at
Fri Jan 12 21:49:08 CST 2007

Hi Laurent!
You wrote:
>I'm trying make a french software called Navigation, used by airplane
>pilots and created using visual basic, work on linux using wine.

Can you provide a URL to a page describing the software you're trying to port?

>The point is this software needs gdi:widenpath to work. I'd just like to
>know if this function is planned for the next release or if I will have
>to wait a little more.

It's not planned, as far as I know.   If your business really
needs it, and you're not comfortable trying it yourself,
you might consider contracting with a Wine
developer to implement it.   What's your schedule?

For anyone curious about WidenPath(), here are a couple links on the subject:

Thanks & good luck!
- Dan

Wine for Windows ISVs: