COMCTL32: Fix InitCommonControlsEx prototype

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Jan 19 11:43:29 CST 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Mike McCormack wrote:

> Thomas Weidenmueller wrote:
>
> >  BOOL WINAPI
> > -InitCommonControlsEx (LPINITCOMMONCONTROLSEX lpInitCtrls)
> > +InitCommonControlsEx (const INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX *picce)
>
> The version of the Windows Platform SDK that I'm looking at agrees with Wine.

Microsoft has done a lot of work to make their headers more
const-correct in the latest SDK (which I will identify as
VistaSDK-6.0.6000.0.0-20061107 just to add to the naming confusion).

There's quite a lot of work to update the Wine headers to match. I also
wonder on the impact it may have on the past and current 'cast qual
fixes' work...

    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...