working on urlmon HttpProtocol implementation

Misha Koshelev mk144210 at bcm.edu
Mon Jul 9 23:14:12 CDT 2007

Okay, I have an implementation that I like now, and so I'll send it out
to wine-patches when I can get my ObtainUserAgentString patches in. On
the plus side the WINEDEBUG=+wininet matches very very closely now
between my implementation and native (pretty much exactly for the
querydataavailable/read loops) and I tested a bunch of error cases too
and they all conform as well. I will still need to implement native
redirection support and POST handling, but i think the patch I am going
to send out is a good start.

Misha