shell32: conformance tests for unicode filenames and fix a bugforfile deletion (try 2)

Nigel Liang ncliang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:44:30 CDT 2007

> >> That won't work. The actual unicode characters have different codes.
> >> Personally
> >> I don't see why you need non-acsii characters to test unicode APIs.

In this case, the non-ascii characters are necesary to expose the bug
since the bug is enclosed in
-- snip --
if (*c<=0x20 || *c>=0x7f || strchr(unsafechars, *c))
-- snip --
Regular ascii chars will not enter the buggy block.

> > to the top of you're test will do the trick in this particular case.
> > Btw. use skip instead of trace for the above.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Paul.
> >
> Just saw Dmitry's comment. Another thing you can check is the lasterror
> (GetLastError()) as some of the W-calls are present but will return
> ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED when asked for last error.

Thanks, I see how it is being done in user32 tests. I'll change the
code to check for ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED after making a W-call.