Direct3D Game test framework

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Wed Jun 27 16:32:51 CDT 2007

> cxtest's run.sh script has a --no-vnc option. I know I have once run a
> test outside of VNC so VNC is not a hard requirement. cxtest will
> probably complain about it though, and you might lose some functionality
> like automatic screenshots on failures. The best would be to try it out.
--no-vnc works fine for me for playing tests, but it does not work for
recording tests. Thats pretty bad because the vnc server does not even have
opengl, not even a software renderer. Because of that the benchmarks refuse
to start up at all. I tried to write the test scripts manually(I don't need
many clicks after all), but finding out all the button IDs sounds bad :-/
I'll try my luck with keystrokes now...