DirectPlay should convert dwReserved1/2 registry keys from strings to DWORDs

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 05:53:46 CST 2007

On Friday 02 March 2007 22:54, Alessandro Pignotti wrote:
> Hi,
> This is the first of several patches that will make builtin dplayx
> compatible with native dpwsockx, so we can kill the native override of
> dplayx

This patch adds two compile-time warnings about implicitly declaring sscanf.
Please include the appropriate header or provide the function header if you
use sscanf.

Other than that, this patch stops builtin dplay from blowing up in my face
with native dpwsockx.dll. Good work.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/