wined3d: Set wrapmode for cubemags to clamp regardeless of the sampler state

Stefan Dösinger stefan at
Sat Mar 10 15:28:53 CST 2007

Am Samstag 10 März 2007 15:02 schrieb Fabian Bieler:
> This Patch forces GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE on all cubemaps.
> I tested this on XP with some Radeon X1???.
> Also, this fixes some renderissues Half-Life 2.
Say, does that fix the strange quad boarders like in this screenshot? (Eve Online). It
sounds like it would do that, I'm very impressed :-)

How did you test that? It sounds like a test case using the visual test
framework is worth an investigation. I can try to write a test for that.