comctl32: status bar test - Reorganization and MessageSequencing[2/2]

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at
Wed Mar 14 11:20:39 CDT 2007

"Lei Zhang" <thestig at> wrote:

> That's a good question. The class the students are taking will be over
> by the end of next week. I've tried to help them get it right the
> first time by running their tests on several different Windows
> platforms and making sure the tests pass on all of them.

To my experience there are always windows configurations that cause
the failures I haven't seen. Since I have written many user32 message
tests I regularly go to and try to fix the failures
in my tests.

> BTW, are we evert going to put up a better fron page for
> It still says 403 Forbidden.

Just go to directly to