netapi32 tests not linked with netapi32.dll

Paul Vriens at
Thu Mar 22 14:15:06 CDT 2007

Mikołaj Zalewski wrote:
> Paul Vriens wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Could anyone think of a reason that the netapi32 tests are not linked
>> with netapi32.dll although this is specified in the Makefile?
>  It looks like the tests doesn't call directly any function from
> netapi32. In such a case the compiler can skip linking the DLL (e.g.
> VC++ does it).
> Mikolaj Zalewski

that's it. I've added one 'real' call and then things seems alright.

Do you know if this behavior can be bypassed/overwritten. I can of course change
the tests accordingly (doing a LoadLibrary where needed).

I'm not sure what the 'best' option is.