WinRAR installer icon creation, and the Start Menu folder

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:06:51 CDT 2007

On 3/23/07, Tom Spear <speeddymon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/22/07, Jan Zerebecki <jan.wine at zerebecki.de> wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 01:22:38PM -0500, Tom Spear wrote:
> > > Why, if we create folders like Desktop and My Documents, under the
> > > fake windows directory, do we not create a Start Menu folder?
> >
> > We do create it during wineprefixcreate.
> >
> > .wine/drive_c/windows/profiles/username/Start Menu
> >

> > Jan

Ok I dont know WTF is going on or why it didnt work before but when I
cleaned everything again, this time it was created properly.

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email