Allow enabling/disabling Direct3D usage of GLSL in Winecfg + update Czech locales for Winecfg

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:38:17 CDT 2007

Vit Hrachovy wrote:
> Hi,
> according to thread 'WineCfg and DirectX options' at wine-devel,
That thread was heading in the wrong direction...

> I'm
> proposing a patch for winecfg to allow enabling/disabling usage of GLSL
> for Direct3D applications rendering.
Do you want to make it easy to configure GLSL, or make it easy to enable
GLSL?
In other words, can you enumerate the cases where one would disable GLSL?
Should those be in a document somewhere on the wiki as blockers to 1.0
(since GLSL default was pointed out as a 1.0 requirement)?
Do we expect this option to be around for a long time?

I don't see consensus to add these options in the referenced thread - if
more testing exposure is needed, why not just enable this by default?