Allow enabling/disabling Direct3D usage of GLSL in Winecfg + update Czech locales for Winecfg

H. Verbeet hverbeet at
Thu Mar 29 11:41:34 CDT 2007

On 29/03/07, Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg231 at> wrote:
> Do you want to make it easy to configure GLSL, or make it easy to enable
> In other words, can you enumerate the cases where one would disable GLSL?
> Should those be in a document somewhere on the wiki as blockers to 1.0
> (since GLSL default was pointed out as a 1.0 requirement)?
> Do we expect this option to be around for a long time?
> I don't see consensus to add these options in the referenced thread - if
> more testing exposure is needed, why not just enable this by default?
IMO the only reasons for having this option would be for specifically
testing the ARB backend, or working around broken drivers. I don't
think either warrants an option in winecfg.

The video memory setting could be useful though, since I don't think
we're going to solve that soon.