DirectDrawRenderer - opengl non power of 2 windows

Nathan Williams nathan.andrew.williams at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 06:05:55 CDT 2007

Hmm, ok it seems I'm going to have to put some more time and thought
into this patch before I try again!

Thanks for all your help, I'll see what I can work out.
Do you know of any games that create power of 2 surfaces, so any
changes I make, I can test them against?

Or should I just fire up windows, and brush up on my direct draw code
to make a test app? =D

--
Nathan