Winscard support (for smart cards)
eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 1 10:25:46 CDT 2007
Mounir IDRASSI a écrit :
> Hi all,
> Followings your comments, I have rewritten the header files and split
> winscard.c into smaller files.
> You'll find attached with this email a patch containing only the headers
> and a skeleton for this dll.
> Once integrated into the source tree, I'll provide another patch (or
> patches) containing the rest of the implementation.
> I hope th
thanks for your work
I still have a couple of comments:
- you don't need at first (for the skeletton) to provide an empty
implementation for a given function. If you use the stub keyword in the
.spec file, Wine will create a minimal stub for the function (that'll
make the program crash when it's called), but is sufficient when the API
is never called => this is the preferred way to go. All your stubs are
not lost, you'll reuse them when providing the first API implementation
- basically, I'd submit a patch for the headers and a second one for the
skeletton of the DLL. Then you can go on with the various API
From the coding itself:
- in traces, don't cast handles to int, it won't work every where...
rather use "%x", handle => that's portable
- there's still (void) functions declared as () (in the C files)
- there's still MS comments in scarderr.h
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)
More information about the wine-devel