blizzard conference

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Thu May 10 12:13:49 CDT 2007

> Blizzard is at least co-operating with TransGaming on World of Warcraft, so
> they are at least aware that there are Linux users out there. :)
>
> Perhaps someone could act as a representative for CodeWeavers?  It might make
> Blizzard more attentive.  I can try to get some info from TransGaming about
> the co-operation, if anyone thinks it would be useful.

We have someone at Blizzard that at least responds to our emails,
although I wouldn't characterize them as especially helpful.

However, to be honest, I'm not really aware of a lot of issues where
we have a burning need for their help.  My understanding is that
it mostly works fairly well.

Stefan, is that not true?  Do we need a lot from them?

Cheers,

Jeremy