Would like to contribute to wine

Maciej Kowalczyk mikazkow at tlen.pl
Tue Sep 4 01:17:15 CDT 2007

Hi all,
I'm looking for subject for my Master's thesis. It might be interesting to
do something useful for Wine.
On this year's Google SoC I found an interesting application called
"Windows Printing subsystem bridge (i.e. use WIN32 drivers to print from
wine)".
It was accepted but I can't find any information about any progress.
I think it is doable because Windows 2000 and later printer drivers are
work in user-space.
In suse repository I found ddiwrapper package. It does something similar
but only for some Canon drivers and wraps to use by CUPS.

Or maybe you have other ideas?

Best regards,
Maciej Kowalczyk