IDirect3DImpl_EnumDevices only enumerating IID_IDirect3DTnLHalDevice

David Hedberg david.hedberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:05:19 CDT 2007

I've implemented a small test here, but to be honest I'm not really
sure what to test for :)

The current test only tests what the game in question seems to rely
on, which is that TnLHalDevice should never be the only device
enumerated by IDirect3D7_EnumDevices.

In addition to this, I think it's "reasonably possible" to make two
additional assumptions, which is that RGBDevice is always and
enumerated, and that if there is a TnlHal device, a Hal device is also
present. Should I add such tests based on my assumptions (and limited
test runs) only?

Thanks,
David