DirectDraw opengl renderer

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Sun Sep 16 13:32:37 CDT 2007

> Grand news, and thanks a lot for pointing this out - Zork: Nemesis and
> Zork: Grand Inquisitor are now finally playable using these two options
> opengl/readdraw. There is a small glitch with screen redrawing, but hey
> - it works after YEARS!

Thanks, I have had reports of other games suddenly working in this version but I doubt my patches have caused it.

There are still a few issues in the code to which fixes have been submitted by Stefan and me. Hopefully after those patches things will still work.

I would ask people to monitor git closely this week to see if no regressions will appear.

Roderick