appdb needs to list 0.9.47 in the pulldown, please

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sun Apr 6 14:42:48 CDT 2008

Dan Kegel wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Chris Morgan <chmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The appdb code currently prunes the list to several of the most recent
>>  versions so people don't submit entries against older or obsolete
>>  versions.
>
> Of course.  It's just a question of the right cutoff.
> It seems reasonable to me to include the version bundled with gutsy,
> even if it's getting old, because gutsy is so popular.

That's the whole point of requiring upgrades. And ubuntu can package a newer
version to their distro as well. I don't see not point in supporting this.
All Wine versions can and should be considered as bug fixes.

So I really against this. For now we have to force users upgrade if distro
doesn't.

Vitaliy.