Testcases: Call for volunteers

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 04:33:51 CDT 2008

Over the past few days I've had a bit of time to kill, and spent quite
a bit of it triaging bugs in bugzilla (mostly checking up on
old/abandoned bugs, but also,  tagging quite a few patches/test
cases).

In the process, I've tagged quite a few bugs (currently, 66 open, 9
closed) that have test cases attached. While not all are in C, or
easily portable to the wine test suite, I'd appreciate it if those of
you with time to spare could take a look at any test cases in your
area of expertise and port those tests to the wine test suite.

Here is the current  list:
http://bugs.winehq.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=testcase

The more conformance tests we can add, the fewer regressions post 1.0,
so in the end, less  work :-).

- Austin