d3dx9: Add stubs for D3DXCreateEffectxx and D3DXCreateEffectFromFilexx

tony.wasserka at freenet.de tony.wasserka at freenet.de
Sun Aug 24 17:14:05 CDT 2008

Hi,
There were quite a number of minor issues in you code:

In Makefile.in:
> C_SRCS = \
> 	d3dx9_36_main.c \
>+        effect.c \
> 	font.c \
Use tabs here, please, as the intendation switches here on other
computers.

In effect.c:
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ GetCurre* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
I guess that was a paste at the wrong position ;-)

> +HRESULT D3DXCreateEffectEx(
You missed the WINAPI for that one.

In d3dx9effect.h:
I haven't looked too much into the whole effect stuff, but this thing
looks like Unicode isn't supported here (only LPCSTRs are used). Are you
sure about that?

>+#endif //__D3DX9EFFECT_H__
This is C code, use /* */, please.

As David already said, you should split the patch into smaller chunks.
Also, you need to convert a D3DXCreateEffect call into a
D3DXCreateEffectEx call, look at font.c to see how it's done for
D3DXCreateFont. This applies to the D3DXCreateEffectFromFile calls, too.

Best regards,
   Tony

Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene
E-MailDomain
inkl.
http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html