Unused vtables and debug channels

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:50:37 CST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Andrew Talbot
<andrew.talbot at talbotville.com> wrote:
> It appears that the following vtables and Wine debug channels are not being used, so I am considering removing them. Please let me know, therefore, if you have plans for any of them and want them kept.

Why would you remove any of them?  That's like removing stub functions
because we don't know if they're ever called.

Yes to keeping the following two, and I'm pretty sure you're going to
get the same response for the entire list.  They're stubbed out
because they need to be implemented.  The APIs that provide access to
the objects are stubs as well, which is why you're saying they're not
being used.

--
James Hawkins