Unused vtables and debug channels

Andrew Talbot Andrew.Talbot at talbotville.com
Tue Dec 16 15:20:53 CST 2008

Christian Costa wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> BTW, if the vtable are removed, there may be some unused functions. Will
> they be removed as well ?
>
> Bye,
> Christian

Hi Christian,

Because I was mindful not to remove such things lightly, that is why I
sought feedback from the community, and I shall respect the views expressed
by some, therefore, to leave the vtables alone. However, I do agree with
Henri's view that it is the keeping of pieces of code needs to be justified,
and so am inclined to remove any genuinely unused Wine debug channels, since
they are comparatively simple items and very easy to resurrect if
eventually required.

Thanks to everyone,

--
Andy.