server: implement move/rename change notifications and support for multiple change notification in one reply

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Dec 16 19:29:36 CST 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Michael Pujos
<pujos.michael at laposte.net> wrote:
>> I don't see an attachment to
>> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-December/066224.html
>> or rather, there's only a zero-length one.
>
> I just attached (In thunderbird) the file outputted by "git format-patch
> --keep-subject origin"
> Curiously the link above point to a zero length file but I received it
> correctly in my e-mail client from the mailing-list...

That archive is a bit finicky.
I see the attachment in another archive:
http://marc.info/?l=wine-patches&m=122947592925831&w=2
Suggestion: next time use a shorter filename, maybe that's
what screwed up the archive.

It looks like you're changing the protocol.  Will old clients be able to
connect successfully?  It looks like they won't.  you need to support
old clients.  We're not allowed to break compatibility now that we've
released wine-1.0.
- Dan