4/4 WineD3D: add G16R16F / G32R32F support

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Fri Dec 19 02:38:03 CST 2008

I don't think we have had issues when we didn't have this format before. Emulation might be tricky it is not as easy as emulating R32F we could just read back using GL_RED but there is no GL_RG without texture_rg. On the Nvidia side ARB_texture_rg is catching up quickly. A stable gl3 driver will be out within a short time.

Roderick