Linking to a Mac OS X build of Wine from ?

Zach Drayer zach at
Sun Dec 21 23:22:01 CST 2008

>>> Yes, I would like to keep Darwine as the name of the old powerpc
>>> project
>>> that combined an x86 emulator and wine.
>>> Can we convince Mike and Zach to switch names to just plain Wine?
I'd have no problems switching over to just using Wine instead of
Darwine. Also, maybe Jim White or someone else that actually developed
Darwine could comment? All I do is package it.. and even the, I
haven't really had time to do so recently. FWIW, I'm building 1.1.11
right now though.