d3d9: Use the correct size for D3DFVF_XYZW [try 2]

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 30 12:36:57 CST 2008

we have a similar, but not quite the same, routine in wined3d too, I think
in device.c. It creates a wined3d vertex declaration from a FVF, while the
d3d9 one creates a d3d9 declaration. Can you see if the wined3d routine is
affected too?

I didn't unify the wined3d and d3d9 code because we'd need need some
wined3d->d3d9 decl backwards conversion which is probably as bug prone and
maintainance heavy as an almost-clone of the FVF->decl conversion routine,
and I dislike the idea of creating a d3d9 decl in wined3d. If anyone has a
nice solution for this feel free to suggest it.