Fixing the last failing tests

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Thu Feb 14 02:38:38 CST 2008

"Dan Kegel" <dank at kegel.com> wrote:

> The test you submitted that checks this,
> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2005-July/018839.html
> must have passed once on Windows,
> but it seems to be failing now; see e.g.
> http://test.winehq.org/data/200802131000/xp_rs-winxp-sp2/user32:win.txt
> which is full of lines like
> win.c:3656: Test failed: IsWindowUnicode expected to return FALSE
>
> Do you have a Windows system where that test passes currently?

Hmm, thanks for pointing this out. The test doesn't pass anymore for me
under an up to date XP, and I don't have other systems to test with at
the moment.

Looks like at some point DefWindowProcA/W treatment in XP has changed after
the introduction of IsWindowUnicode test (at that time the test passed), even
a trick we use in class.c with GetProcAddress("DefWindowProcA") doesn't help
anymore.

I sent a fix to wine-patches.

--
Dmitry.