Fixing the last failing tests

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at
Thu Feb 14 22:15:41 CST 2008

"Dan Kegel" <dank at> wrote:

> The test you submitted that checks this,
> must have passed once on Windows,
> but it seems to be failing now; see e.g.
> which is full of lines like
> win.c:3656: Test failed: IsWindowUnicode expected to return FALSE
> Do you have a Windows system where that test passes currently?

I've performed a little investigation trying to find out at which point XP
has changed its behaviour. It's pretty much hard taking into account how
many broken user32:win.c tests we have at (all the tests
marked as 'failed' are useless). It looks like the change/breakage occured
somewhere at the end of October 2007 - beginning of November 2007:

don't have failing IsWindowUnicode tests,
but suite already has them: