Do we need a forum?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Feb 18 23:43:33 CST 2008

Anybody who thinks we need another forum
needs his head examined.  There is no shortage
of Wine forums.  We just need to use the ones that
already exist.  Adding a new one will just fragment
the community further.

In particular, there are two forums right now
that people already use to discuss wine problems:
a generic one at
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/wine/
and an Ubuntu-specific one at
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=313
Let's just link to them.  I'll submit a patch to do
that in a minute.

And I like Griswold's idea (on IRC) of improving
the current appdb in small ways, e.g. changing the
reply behavior to not open up a new page.

For goodness' sake, don't create yet another new forum!
- Dan