No new Wine Weekly News?

Zachary Goldberg zgold550 at
Wed Feb 20 19:14:55 CST 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Austin English <austinenglish at> wrote:
> Hasn't been a new Wine Weekly News in about a month...quite a bit has
>  been going on, with CS2 working out of the box, test suite fixes, etc.
>  Anyone know what's going on?
>  -Austin

I got a new job a few weeks ago and I immediately checked with my boss
as to whether or not I was allowed to continue with WWN.  He hasn't
gotten back to me on the matter until now.  Expect a new WWN next
Monday which will cover _a lot_.

Zachary Goldberg
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical Captain of Penn Electric Race Team
School of Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania