appdb: Increase readability by using slightly softer colours on Warning and Notes

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Wed Feb 20 19:36:44 CST 2008

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Jeff Zaroyko wrote:

> The default colours for warnings and notes on the appdb pages feel
> rather strong, this patch changes the red and blue to be a bit softer.
> I think this makes it more readable.  A comparison can be seen here:

In new.png the green looks darker than the others. Maybe it should be
lightened up a bit too.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
                  In a world without fences who needs Gates?