wined3d: ActivateContext: try to fix wrong parameter?

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at
Thu Feb 21 13:12:24 CST 2008

> Hi,
> as suggested I send this patch for a discussion. This is a workaround
> for this bug .
> I don't know if this patch is the right way to fix the problem.
> Could someone with more knowledge have a look at this?
> Cheers
> Rico

It is not a workaround but a patch which restores the original behavior of the LoadLocation function. During the merge of the two codepaths I missed this part.

+++ GMX empfiehlt 1&1 Surf & Phone! +++
20 Jahre 1&1 - Jetzt 20%* Rabatt auf alle DSL-Pakete!