Bow and question

Juan Carlos Montes jcmontes at
Tue Jan 8 01:56:08 CST 2008

Shachar Shemesh escribió:
> I think you should be aware that Wine is no replacement for a security
> tool. If you run a malware using Wine, it is possible for this malware
> to interact directly with your Linux machine, bypassing your protection.
> Shachar

I know it, but we can control all actions that the malware make. If the malware
bypass the protection and infect the machine... no problem, format, image and
new malware to check, :)

Juan Carlos Montes Senra
Instituto Nacional de Tecnologías de la Comunicación
email: juancarlos.montes at | jcmontes at
Tlf. 0034 987 877 189 - ext. 532