cleaned version of Implement IStream interface for msxml3 domdoc

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at
Sat Jan 12 20:51:13 CST 2008

"Josef Reidinger" <josef.reidinger at> wrote in message
news:4789306F.6030107 at
>I cleaned previous version and add it to one patch which have no tabs
> and indent is same as code around. Also change my mail, old have some
> problems with sending mail to this list.
> copy from previous

Since the follwoning functions are not  implemented in the MS
SetSize, CopyTo, Commit, Revert, LockRegion, UnlockRegion, and Clone

They should be TRACE and not ERR.

Best Regards
Alistair Leslie-Hughes