Splitting up ole component

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Jul 2 06:52:35 CDT 2008

Rob wrote:

>> Oh, and there was no rpcrt4 component to
>> be selected for this bug in bugzilla, you might consider to add one.
>
>Currently, we are using the "ole" component for RPC bugs, including
>rpcrt4 and widl, but I agree that this isn't clear. I think we should
>probably split the ole component up into rpc (which would be a
>container for rpcrt4 & widl issues), ole32 and oleaut32.

I've added the rpc component, been wanting to do that for a while.

As for the other proposed change: the description for ole is currently

OLE, Active X (
dlls/{ole32,oleacc,oleaut32,olecli32,oledlg,olepro32,olesvr32,olethk32,stdole2.tlb,stdole32.tlb}/
)

That's a lot more than just ole32 and oleaut32.  Can you propose
descriptions for the ole* components after the change?
- Dan