msxml3/test: Added ISAXXMLReader test. (4/18) (resend)

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 21:16:04 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Alistair Leslie-Hughes
<leslie_alistair at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Alistair,
>>
>> Piotr already said that he's just trying to get the initial tests in.
>> More tests can be added later, by Piotr and anyone else that feels
>> like more tests are needed.
>>
> Hi James,
>  I know that,  but with 18 patches sent, and this is only test for SAX.  If
> there
> was another patch that added more tests, I would not of sent a reminder.

I'm mentoring Piotr for SOC, and he knows that he needs to write more
tests and plans on doing so.  With these 18 patches, he was working to
fix the Photoshop installer, not completely and thoroughly implement
this feature.  If you have a problem with the current implementation
as represented by these patches, please let us know; otherwise, let's
get these patches in and he'll submit more tests before the project is
over (tests are a part of the project).

--
James Hawkins