Summer of code 2008, looking for volunteers

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:22:30 CST 2008

Hi all,

I'm planning on being administrator for wine project with the summer
of code 2008.

I'm looking for mentor volunteers. If you don't know what that is read
take some time to read through
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/faqs.html
If anyone is interested, please contact me privately.

I'm also looking for project ideas, if anyone has an idea for a
project for the summer of code, please update
http://wiki.winehq.org/SummerOfCode . I would prefer projects that can
be done by small changes at a time, like implementing changes to get
an application to work, instead of something dractic like a dib
engine. It should preferably be doable in 2 to 3 months by someone who
doesn't have a lot of wine experience yet.

I'm also looking for people who want to help out in other ways, like
updating the wiki page and creating some additional information that
would be useful to students.

Cheers,
Maarten.