Free apps bundled with msvcp71?

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 02:55:21 CDT 2008

Hello Dan,

MSVCP71.dll is the MS Visual C++ 7.1 Runtime Library (which comes with
.NET 2003).

see: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-gb/vbasic/ms789141.aspx  for some info,

The Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 also bundles MSVCP71.dll and MSVCR71.dll
see: http://xona.com/2004/06/29.html

The Toolkit can be downloaded from xona at :
http://xona.com/programs/VCToolkitSetup(v1.01)(2004.07.06).zip (29.9
MB)

I know this isn't a direct MS download but it might help in further
investigation :D

Cheers,

Tom