Alternate shell?

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:09:49 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> The menus are messed up (they contain garbage text), and
> as I said earlier, there's no start menu.

You should look at explorer-new. Its in the ReactOS source tree and
being developed by Thomas Weidenmuller as a real Windows compatible
shell replacement. Unfortunately it does not work on Windows or
ReactOS at this time. The old ReactOS explorer will be removed when
explorer-new is ready.

--
Steven Edwards