mshtml: Add new interfaces into mshtml.idl (try 2)

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at
Mon Nov 24 15:36:24 CST 2008

Hi Konstantin,> does not prove to be true (from oleview's results).It appears the oleview doesnt report the [size_is] property.
> > > I have checked up and have corrected an order of methods in all interfaces. > But oleview has shown a method in IHTMLEditServices which is not described in > MSDN (> > HRESULT _stdcall SelectRange(> [in] IMarkupPointer* pStart,> [in] IMarkupPointer* pEnd,> [in] _SELECTION_TYPE eType);> What oleview reports is correct.
Best Regards
 Alistair Leslie-Hughes
Take a summer road trip with Windows Live Hotmail. Multiple prizes and the ultimate dream beach house!