shell32: FOF_MULTIDESTFILES must be set when copying files into directory

Vitaly Perov vitperov at etersoft.ru
Sat Oct 18 10:25:52 CDT 2008

Thank you for your answer.

I agree, that before sending a patch I should write a test first.
But the problem is that even a tests are ignored without any explanation.
Maybe my tests aren't good, but why anybody just tell what's wrong.
Maybe a'm not enough persistent?

> Have you tried asking on the #winehackers IRC channel?
No, I doesn't use IRC. It's very hard to me to write in english in real-time

Ok, I try to resend my old tests, and write tests to other patches.
Also there are some functions and stubs implemented, wchich doesn't require
(as I think) a tests.

--
Best wishes,
Vitaly Perov