Patchwatcher: patchwatcher bug: Try number 2 drawprim.c drawStridedSlow

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at
Thu Sep 11 16:19:18 CDT 2008

2008/9/11 Chris Ahrendt <celticht32 at>:
> Ok what now.... I did a git to get the latest tree... I generated the
> patch off the latest tree.. and submitted it again... what I am failing.
> so I can fix it =).. the code compiles just fine and runs on my machine
> so not sure...
> chris
The patch is not against current git, it's against an earlier version
of your patch.

More importantly though, the patch is completely unacceptable. You
really need to try to get a better understanding of how D3D vertex
declarations work, and what the different D3DDECLTYPE values mean.